poniedziałek, 5 listopada 2012

Urinary Tract Infection

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary tract within a few days to the point of having had a white discharge that is now gone and everything feels healthy again the way it use to before I kept getting all these uti's. I heard years ago that drinking lemon juice daily would do this but for me that wasn't enough and the vit. c in large doses is doing it. I was praying for a natural solution and sofar have not had another uti. I have been on a 4000 mg a day maintenance dose after the intial 1 week high dose. It can cause diarrhia but one can take something for that untill you get to a lower dose
I have tried the vitamin C but not the other things the only other things that I have tried is the Urologist told me to buy Northland Cranberry Juice and to drink about 8 ounces a day, she says that it is pure Cranberry Juice and also says that's another reason that it is more expensive. I use to have the UTI's so bad that I had to be hospitalized and have injectable/Intravenous antibiotics and my Colony counts were at least 100,000 they say that is pretty signifigant. I hope that you continue to do well I think I will add what you are using I do not want these to ever return like they once were. I wish you the very best
I just joined this group... I have had UTI's for about 1 year and 3 months, I have tried all the different anibiotics that first my OBGYN , later my Primay Care, and now my Urologist has perscribed, and my UTI's keep coming back. I try anything that anyone tells me to try. I have never heard of Vitamin C! Thanks for the advice, I will run out to the Vitamin Store and buy some. Is there a certain brand that you recommend?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz