poniedziałek, 5 listopada 2012

I have a immune problem and Cipro/Levaquin have been among the many antibiotics I have been given I too have added you as a friend, My first name is Billy my nae on here is Caringsonbj, I noted that Sweetlemon did the same thing, I can say one thing I do not doubt you and if you would like to add me as your friend then like Sweetlemon we will be able to discuss this with you, unlike her this is very interesting indeed. I am so sorry that you have had to encounter so much healthwise and then deal otherwise with the medical people what effects one person in a positive way does not always do the same for another. please feel free to contact us my first name is Billy and my name on here is Caringsonbj Welcome and I hope to hear from you.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz