poniedziałek, 5 listopada 2012

Cipro is responible for my severe stomach cramping?

You sound like you may be adversely reacting to the cipro. You need to give the prescribing doctor a call to inform him/her. You may need to change antibiotics. I have to ask, did you take 1000mgs at one time? The maximum recommended dose is 500mgs every 12 hours. The symptoms you are experiencing maybe explained by the dose you took.
If you haven't known, in the this website you can find all the information you want..side effects, interactions, and so on. I just say this as a reminder,but is always good to ask so you get other members' experiences.I don't use Cipro for my pain,but I've checked it just now for you and there are plenty information and different type of Cipros.You didn't state whether it was prescribed by your doctor or you got it by other means?Does Cipro come in lower mgs?If so,you'd better start low doses till your body get to know the med.Anyway,I checked the side effects and found that abdomen pain of all sorts are the most obvious ones,and will disappear gradually with time..If side effects persist,you doc definitely will give you other alternative med.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz